Monday, May 25, 2015

Close-Up (CU): The camera is close to the subject, so that when the image is projected most of the screen shows a face and its expression, or some relatively small part of a larger whole.

Finding the way back to The National University of Malaysia - my temporary home using GARMIN.



I find this fascinating because my friend's car is new. The steering wheel looks absolute stunning!

Capturing the moment when my friend do not touch the phone while having a conversation with me.

Changing lens for the first time. Not difficult at all. *winks*

After a satisfied meal in my university. *touches tummy*

A picture of my friend's headphone on a table in my faculty while she's somewhere wandering around looking for food.

Green is good for the eyes! Look at this picture more often. *laughs*

Someday, I will be able to hole up a microphone and sing in public. Hey, wait! I did actually. *wink*

Sunglasses bought from Ko Samui, Thailand during company's retreat at February 2015.

A cardboard castle made by my colleague, dedicated to my boss during her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment